Terms & Conditions
WIN A £1000
- These terms and conditions apply to the competition to win [£1000] organised by Exhaust, Tyres & Batteries (Worcester) LTD with registered address is 15B Blackpole Trading Estate, Worcester, WR3 8SG (ETB).
- By participating in this competition, you agree to the applicability of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions may be amended at any time by ETB on notice which shall be available on the website or communicated to you.
- This competition shall commence on [27/02/2021] and shall continue (subject to condition 2(m)) until [30/06/2021] (Competition Period)
- To be eligible to participate in this competition, you must:
(i) Be a UK resident.
(ii) Be 18 years of age or over.
(iii) Not be an employee, supplier, representatives or agent of ETB and their immediate families.
- Entry for this competition requires you to have purchased [goods or services] from ETB Newbury depot or through the ETB Newbury website during the Competition Period defined at paragraph 2(a).
- Provided that you meet the eligibility requirements and that you have made a purchase in accordance with paragraph 2(c), you may submit one entry to participate in this in competition which requires you to correctly answer the following question [see above].
- Answers must be submitted to [https://www.etbtyres.co.uk/win/ or on other official entry form] during the Competition Period.
- All correct entries submitted in accordance with paragraph 2(e), shall be put into a prize drawer for the chance to win [ £1000 ]
- One winner will be selected at on 16/07/2021 from all correct entries
- The winner will be informed by [ post, email or phone] within 28 days of the prize draw.
- The winner must respond to either accept or decline the prize and confirm their full name and address within 28 days of notification from ETB. If the winner fails to respond within the timeframe or declines the prize, an alternative winner may be selected by ETB.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no other/cash alternative is offered.
- The winner may be asked to participate in photo opportunities to promote the win.
- By taking part, entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- ETB reserves the right to hold, void, suspend or withdraw the prize at any time, in its sole discretion.
- ETB reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to undermine the entry process, and/or the legitimate operation of a prize draw; or otherwise fails to comply with these terms and conditions.
- The decision of ETB is final and binding on all participants.
- ETB is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, mechanically reproduced, misdelivered, incomplete, illegible, or unintelligible entries, messages or post; unavailable network connections; failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmission; on line failures; hardware software or other technical malfunctions or disturbances; or any other communications failures or circumstances affecting, disrupting or corrupting the prize draw in any manner including without limitation, receipt of entries, entrance ability to participate in the prize draw, winner notification, or winner response to notification.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to this competition submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
ETB will collect and process participant personal data for the purposes of administering this competition. Processing of participant personal data will be required in order to communicate with participants as part of running this competition, to verify participant contact details and for the promotion of the winner as part of media campaigns.
If you do not wish to have your personal data processed by ETB, please do not participate in this competition.